Energy bites are a great way to curb your cravings during an afternoon work day or provide you with an energy boost during a weekend hike.
Ingredients (makes ~20 bites):
- 1 + 1/4 cup large flake oats
- 3/4 cup shredded unsweetened coconut
- 1/4 cup mini dark chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup peanut butter
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1 tbsp maple syrup
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- Add all wet ingredients into a large mixing bowl (peanut butter, honey, maple syrup, & vanilla).
- Begin to mix in the dry ingredients one at a time (oats, coconut, chocolate chips).
- Roll into bite-sized balls and store in the refrigerator.
- Store up to 5-7 days.
- Enjoy chilled!