Greek Quinoa Salad
(Yield: 4-6 servings)
Looking for a refreshing, light, & healthy salad to pair with dinner? Try out our simple Greek quinoa salad. According to Dietitians of Canada, quinoa is very nutritious. It is higher in protein and iron than most grains and is a source of fibre too!
- 1.5 cups cooked quinoa
- 1 large cucumber, peeled, chopped & diced
- ½ cup chopped tomatoes
- 1/3 cup black olives
- 1 small red onion, diced finely
- 1/3 cup crumbled feta
- 1 tsp lemon juice
Add greek salad dressing to taste
1. Follow quinoa package directions – make 1.5 cups cooked quinoa.
2. Once cooked, chill quinoa in the fridge for a few hours.
3. Prepare/chop other ingredients.
4. Mix all ingredients together in a large bowl and store in the fridge.
5. Enjoy chilled.
We recommend choosing an all-natural Greek dressing. How do you know it is natural? Look for the separation of the oil & vinegar. Also, be sure to read the label! We recommend that you choose a dressing made of ingredients you know and that you can pronounce.
- Greek Quinoa Salad November 20, 2020
- Chocolate PB Banana Smoothie April 20, 2020
- PB Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Energy Bites April 16, 2020
- Spicy Cauliflower “Wings” with a Ranch Dip April 16, 2020
- University of New Brunswick Varsity Reds Hockey Join the Team! January 16, 2018