Chocolate Peanut Butter Banana Protein Smoothie (Serves 1):
- 1 banana
- 2 tbsp cocoa powder
- 1 scoop protein powder of choice
- 1 tbsp peanut butter
- 2 ice cubes
- 1 cup milk of choice (Unsweetened Vanilla Almond Milk is a great low calorie source)
- 1 small handful of baby spinach (A great way to sneak in your greens!)
- Optional: granola for a topping.
- Combine all ingredients in the blender.
- Blend & enjoy!!
- Chocolate PB Banana Smoothie April 20, 2020
- PB Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Energy Bites April 16, 2020
- Spicy Cauliflower “Wings” with a Ranch Dip April 16, 2020
- University of New Brunswick Varsity Reds Hockey Join the Team! January 16, 2018
- Hockey Fans In Training takes a hop across the pond: Edinburgh Capitals November 16, 2017